A dusky sky filled with a constant aurora overlooks a sea of phosphorescent-streaked sand, while a group of young gatherers prepares their small sandship for a trip to one of the life-sustaining fungal oases that protrude from this strange landscape. Crystal blighted creatures stalk through towering mushrooms and skim across crystalline dunes and twisted monstrosities distorted by esoteric energies shriek and howl in the lucent wastes. This is Harrow, the Blighted Plane.
This supplement includes:
- The history of Harrow, the Blighted Plane.
- Descriptions of the Four Nations, the people who have made their lives on this strange new world.
- Points of interest around Harrow.
- 4 new crystal-blighted creature options.
- Harvestable materials that each creature can provide, including crystal bits with special qualities.
- Sandships! The only way to travel the plane’s Watersands.
- A full crystal blight effects table.
- 2 new lineages for your players to meet and embody while traveling through this setting.
Featured Image: Gnome of Harrow by Anderson Maia